Careers at Quest Consulting Ltd.
We are currently looking to fill the following position(s):
IT Security Consultant / Technician
Quest Consulting Limited is a leader in supplying information technology consulting services to small/medium businesses, Internet Service Provider’s and enterprise companies. Quest continually partners with clients to achieve business and organizational goals through efficient and innovative technology solutions. Our consultants are characterized by their expert technical skills, strong business analysis capability, adaptability to diverse environments, and unsurpassed client satisfaction.
The IT Security Consultant will be responsible for supporting clients with complex network infrastructures secured by business-class firewalls requiring efficient business continuity configurations.
The candidate fulfilling this role will also execute daily maintenance procedures, troubleshooting and problem management along with device configuration and standards compliance maintenance.
The successful candidate must possess an understanding of enterprise corporate network environments, along with an expert-level technical ability. They must also have the ability to guide and influence peers and organizations towards optimized, measurable and structured improvement. This role requires exceptional hands-on technical abilities with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience with FortiGate firewalls or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in routing and switching networks
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA Routing and Switching)
- Exceptional writing skills and knowledge on how to construct IT related functional specifications, business processes, and policies.
- Prior consulting company experience
- Fortinet Network Security Expert (NSE) or equivalent
Interested persons should apply with a cover letter and detailed resume via email HR@quest.bm